Sunday, January 18, 2009

Obama-Rama... Something very interesting is happening here in America. We have a new President about to take over power. There seems to be this 'buzz' that this man will 'change' things somehow.

I hope he is an effective leader-who takes bold steps-in the best interest of our nation & world.

Personally I think it's wonderful that an African-American is going to be our 44th President. Our 3rd President [Thomas Jeffereson] actually owned black slaves! We've come a long way since those most cruel & oppressive times.

Someone had a dream... He told the masses: "I might not get there with you"

Martin Luther King would be proud!

5 Comments:

Blogger bookworm said...

Hi Ed,

good to see you are back in blogland.
Hope Obama will be a great new USA President.

What's going on in your life?

All the best
Stefan

10:03 AM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

I do agree Ed. Let's hope he can turn things around for you over there and the rest of the world!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

PS. Sorry I've been so slow coming here!

5:35 AM  
Blogger grace said...

Hi Ed, I see you are blogging again. good to see you in blogland.

Hope for a change and positive things for the US

9:14 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hi Ed!
Nice to have you visit my blog. I've put you on my list of regulars now, too.
Have a great weekend,
Lucy.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home