Thursday, January 01, 2009

My awesome girlfriend Linda!





'The Decade Without a Name" has just begun it's final year. Remember back in 1999 when everyone thought the world would end-once the hit counter-hit 2000? "The Y2K Bug" I believe it was called. Computers fritzin' out, panic, planes dropping from the sky, etc...

10 years have gone by since then. I'm amazed at how quickly time passes.

Blogging has taken a back seat to Love the most of 2008. I've posted a picture of my most amazing girlfriend. Her name is Linda & I love her dearly.

Now I have a whole year to reflect back upon. I have returned to once again inflict you with my smug opinions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Ed! I don't really know what prompted me to come here and see if you'd posted anything again, but a feeling made me doe it, and see what I've found!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad you have such a wonderful girlfriend in Linda, and hope your 2009 will be as happy and fulfilling as 2008. Good for you xx

2:06 PM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Sooo, Ed, where are these smug opinions you promised us...hmmmm ;-)

2:53 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I've heard it called "The Noughties" -- at least that's what Who.com calls it! (the decade without a name)
I think it's brilliant.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home